APS is a group of individuals from all walks of life, that believes that
any form of parental alienation is -
We are a NGO. Funding is carried by a few individuals that will
appreciate any donations or other support.
- Emotional child abuse
- Cruelty to children
- Recklessly endangering children
- Causing serious harm to children
- A violation of the rights of children
- A form of family violence
- Harassment of the child and the target parent(s)
- Recklessly endangering the target parent(s)
- Causing serious harm to the target parent(s)
- A violation of the human rights of the target parent(s) and the
Our main task is to educate those willing to listen, support those that
are victim, give opinion to those who ask for advise.
All the supporters of APS are registered with the Parental Alienation
About the web pages
To accommodate older browsers and hardware with limited memory, the pages
are done using simple HTML as far as possible.
Social media e.g. Facebook and Twitter, as well as search engines e.g.
Google, Bing and Yahoo, use a lot of scripting causing older systems to
slow down or completely crash.
Pages displaying the "KIS" emblem, contains no scripting at all.
Pages displaying the "NotKIS" emblem does contain limited scripting,
usually referring to a link on the page. "WarnKISS" may contain a bit of
scripting e.g. CSS, JAVA or more.
No Cookies involved.
Locked pages will refer to scripts that is "NotKIS" to log in.
This document is revised on 14 October
To enter the Parental
Alienation Awareness Association page Click on this line
15 July 2017